Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Friday, September 02, 2005

celebrating one year







We just celebrated our first anniversary this past week.

It was fabulous.

I mean sure, classes start for both of us on Tuesday and we're stressed out grad students who are each facing our own unique mental torture that is the preparation for another semester...

...but we took a nice break away from all that and spent two nights at a cabin in Northern Wisconsin this past week. Aaaaaah. It was like a nice deep sigh of relief. We went canoeing, Andy read, I napped, we ate delicious food, we went canoeing again, Andy read some more, I napped some more...and so on.

And then of course we came back home and I was reminded of my first year project and classes starting and research starting and teaching starting and...it seemed like the right time to post something on our blog :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home