Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Fun Video Day

Well, this was going to be a catch-you-up-on-our-holiday-adventures post...but as I was going through photos I came across this video gem that didn't make it to the blog earlier. As some of you know, Simon has been sick (fever since Sunday--finally down to 99.8 degrees last night), and the poor thing has been rather miserable. So I thought it would do Andy and I some good to have a reminder of the happy, goofy Simon we've been missing the past few days!

New Trick--Blowing Raspberries (a.k.a. "I am SO hilarious!"):



3 Comments:

  • Like father, like son. :)

    By Blogger The Fighting Librarian, At 12:26 PM  

  • So cute!! We should all make ourselves laugh a little bit ;) Hope your little guy is feeling better soon.

    By Blogger Gertie, At 9:57 PM  

  • Dear Simon--

    You are so wierd.
    And you are a wierdo like Wierd Al.
    I love you.

    I thought that you blowing raspberries was funny.
    And lego batman is already here again.

    Love,
    Ben (as dictated to Jen)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home