Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving :-)

We are getting ready for an extended weekend of celebrating Thanksgiving with the Kalizabems. Since our return will bring with it the beginning of Advent and the Christmas rush, I thought we should at least share a few photos now, before all the festivities begin:

Grandma Phyllis & Grandpa John recently visited--Theodore enjoyed some extra attention over the weekend...

...and Simon loved having some extra playmates! (And, not pictured, Mama loved getting to take a nap on Saturday while the kids were occupied!)

Simon's lovely spaghetti face. No special reason, I just thought I should share :)

A couple weekends ago now, I was able to fly out to Denver to visit these fine folks, standing here in front if their new house! It was a brief but lovely trip, long overdue. The next time I see them will be just days before they say their "I do's"!

2 Comments:

  • Great shots! And I love Theodoreable - wish I had thought of it! We had such a good time with you both and the kids - they get to be more fun every time we see them.
    Love,
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:29 PM  

  • Love the spaghetti face! Thank you for sharing.

    By Blogger Aubrey, At 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home