Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Sunday, June 18, 2006

JESSICA IS COOL.



My dear lifemate Jessica has been so kind of late to keep you updated on several significant goings on in our life that happen to do with me--gradation, new job, etc. What is missing from these accounts, though, is a major thank you to the person who helped get me through both the job search and painful paper writing required for these achievements.

That said, this post is dedicated to my beautiful wife, Jessica, to thank her for all her love and support. Without you, I would've had a difficult time mustering a title page, much less a thesis!

Among so many other wonderful things you do for me, Zoot, laughing with you is one of the best ways to make a hard day brighter...


3 Comments:

  • What a loving, sophisticated couple you are. We're so proud! (Actually - we really are!) By the way, care to share the story on "Zoot"?
    Love,
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:43 PM  

  • I feel so special :-)

    By Blogger Jessica, At 9:55 AM  

  • i agree, jess is very cool.

    By Blogger a&e, At 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home