Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I PASSED!

YAY! I passed prelims! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

In other exciting news, we bought tickets to go to Cambodia to visit my sister over Thanksgiving! YIPPEEEE!!!!

It's just been a day of great news!

(We also had a fabulous time camping, and I plan to post some photos, but immediately upon our return we had to turn to super-fast-overdrive-fix-the-basement mode, and we still haven't finished it yet (and its a busy week with work), so I haven't downloaded photos yet. I did finally get the DSL set up today, so we have high-speed internet--YAY! The wireless router is not really liking the new DSL modem yet...still working on that part...but at least it doesn't take half an hour to check email)

4 Comments:

  • While I'm not the slightest bit surprised, I'm still delighted that all that prelims nonsense is behind you. Congratulations, Jess.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:13 AM  

  • Way to go! What a relief to be all done with prelims! You rock!

    By Blogger Jen, At 5:50 AM  

  • YAYAYYYYY!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:11 AM  

  • Congratulations!!! You're amazing! Was it pure willpower or the sardines?? :o)

    By Blogger Natalie, At 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home