Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Sunday, August 13, 2006

new appreciation

I never thought I'd say it, but...yay for dial-up!!!!

I think it takes a few weeks without internet at home...then the realization that even though you ordered phone service, you can't plug your computer in for that trusty old dial-up connection because your house phones are actually hard-wired rotary phones (which means they don't have a jack that you can "unplug" them from)...to truly appreciate dial-up. And I appreciate it :-).

While Andy was away this weekend, in addition to unpacking and cleaning, I tackled the rotary phone issue:



And, for settling-in updates, here is Cera's...errr...Liz's....errr...Alex & Katie's...well, we'll just call it Ananaha's room for now:


And, the nice new concrete steps:

2 Comments:

  • You are amazing!!! And I love my...err..Ananaha's room :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:48 AM  

  • Way to go on fixing up the place! It's really coming together.

    By Blogger Jen, At 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home