Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Brrrr...

You know its cold when you hear the weatherman warn that any skin exposed for 10 minutes outside will be at risk for frostbite. I think I'll be staying in this weekend.

In keeping with the "keep warm" theme, I've been meaning to post a photo of the mittens I knit to match my purple hat:



Many thanks, by the way, to P who sewed the felt lining into my hat for me one knit-night when she was sans knitting project. It's great! I'm convinced she did a much better job than me, and my head has been toasty-warm thanks to her.

Also, because she's adorable, here are a few photos of our dear friend Abbie, who visited us last week with her Mom. She's learning how to survive in a Minnesota winter, too.


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • How did this child make a sudden leap from cute, chubby, bald baby to blonde adorable toddler? She certainly is a cutie - and endlessly entertaining, no doubt.
    Love,
    Mom
    (Jessica's Mom, not Abbie's)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:36 AM  

  • OH my, I missed this post somehow! I was going back and catching up on what I missed and I came across it - just wanted to add that we had so much fun visiting you both and we loved spending the morning at your cozy home!!

    Katie

    By Blogger Alex, At 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home