Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hat Frenzy

This week has included not only the completion and the turning in of my fyp, but also a frenzy of hat-making. In addition to Andy's hat, which I already posted a photo of, I made this one for me:


And, I just made, last night, this adorable little acorn-looking hat for BOJ. That's right, what does a baby due in November in Chicago need? A hand-knit warm, woolly hat, of course! So this one's for you, BOJ, I'll have to mail it to your parents:

Oh, and don't worry--Pea tried it on to make sure it would fit the not-yet-born BOJ: perfect!

3 Comments:

  • So cute! Yours and the baby's!

    Pea looks a little celebrated-out. Congrats to you both on finishing the papers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:45 PM  

  • ...but it is definitely NOT a knitblog.

    P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:07 AM  

  • We just got it today! (Ok, so we're not the best at punctually checking our mail...) It's just as pictured except warmer and fuzzier than our monitor! Thanks guys!

    Alex (and Katie)

    By Blogger Alex, At 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home