Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Saturday, February 18, 2006

long time no blog

Hi everyone :)

As my dear husband reminded me, I haven't blogged in a while. As he was the one who just returned, I figured he had the more blog-worthy stories to tell.

Actually, I don't really have any stories to tell...which makes me wonder, what have I been doing the past three weeks? Let's review...I have been:
  1. complaining a lot about grad school (rightly so, I feel)
  2. organizing hordes of (okay, about 20) volunteers for ICD's prospie weekend (next weekend)
  3. planning for, designing, and hiring nursery attendants for Mercy Seat's nursery
  4. training and becoming a liaison for an AFS exchange student and host family
  5. knitting, on occasion...which means I have made all of five inches of progress on my sweater sleeve (over three weeks)
I guess that's about it. I also occasionally freak out about the fact that I have prelims this summer, Andy and I will be moving this summer (and hope we can actually afford the place we want to move in to), and I have no idea what I could possibly write a special areas paper or dissertation on.

Yeah, that about sums it up.

1 Comments:

  • Sounds to me like you're ready for spring, sweetie - except that that would mean you're closer to prelims and that's no fun. Maybe you're really ready for next fall. Maybe graduation? Hang in there!
    Love,
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home