Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Knitting progress

I would like to officially alert the media, a.k.a. my blog & those poor souls who read it, that the sweater I started knitting long long ago in a far away land called mid-winter, is DONE! That's right, I have officially knit an entire, adult-sized sweater. I feel I've earned my wings, if there were such a thing in knitting...can you "earn your needles"?

In any case, I now have a warm, woolly sweater to help me survive the sweltering heat of July. Great timing, eh? I do have a couple of photos, but they are currently trapped in the camera...I'll post them whenever I get around to downloading pictures.

And, the countdown:

Days until prelims start: 17...Days until prelims end: 18.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home