Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Friday, April 04, 2008

Joke's on us


Well, unfortunately the awesome night of sleep was, indeed, our little one's first April Fools joke. "Ha ha!" I can just hear him thinking, "I can sleep through the night, but I won't, because I just love seeing Mommy's sleepy face in the wee hours of the morning!"

He has recovered from our travels, at least, so he's back to a pretty standard up-twice-per-night schedule, which we feel we really shouldn't complain about too much. He is only three months old, after all.

In other news, Andy is in Nashville for a conference this weekend. Simon and I are awaiting Aunt Liz's arrival any hour now, to keep us company (and help with baby!) while Andy is gone. Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home