Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Catching Up

As you may have noticed, its been a while since we posted. Its been busy, and is getting busier--so I'll make no promises as to how often we may post over the next few months.

Last weekend my folks and sister were here. Here are a few photos:

"Do you see the resemblance?" wonders Simon (4 months old), posing with a picture of me at 4 months old.


Out for a walk with Grandma & Grandpa (& Mom)


We got a Peapod Plus for my birthday! Its a travel bed--for ages 0-6 says the box, but here Jess is demonstrating that even now-27-year-olds can fit if they're willing to scrunch a little :)


Chillin' with Aunt Liz

That's all for now!

1 Comments:

  • Great photos! You sure look happy to be in that Peapod, Jess. I guess if Simon doesn't like it - it's yours!
    Love,
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home