Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Fun

Well, here I have arrived at Christmas Eve without posting our Thanksgiving photos. The best laid plans...

But as the boys watch a 1950s-era Rudolph show, I suppose I can spare a few minutes to upload some!

I hope you are all enjoying a very Merry Christmas!

Our Thanksgiving Fun:

 All but one of the kiddos (Olivia): Abbie, Theodore, Izzie, Simon, & Emelia, checking out the view from the cabin deck.

What would a hiking trip with Andy and Alex be if they didn't find something ridiculously large to throw in the river? (I mean, what's the difference between a "stick" and a "log" anyway?)

A hiking we will go...

...a hiking we will go!

 Mmmm...Thanksgiving feast! (and there's little Olivia!)

The whole gang :-)

Before heading out of BackBone State Park, we stopped to take a photo of Simon and I by this bittersweet...

...because four (!) years ago he and I posed in the same spot!

1 Comments:

  • omg - that is so COOL!! Crazy...wow. Four years..how much has happened and changed...think of how differently you see the world now...wow...ok. I'll stop getting so philosophical - but so neat that you got that picture! Think you will get one there together when he is 18? I think you better...how cool would that be?!

    By Blogger Kate, At 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home