Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Sunday, October 23, 2005

An Empty Post?

I have been challenged by my grad-school, knitting, blogging, friends to list 5 idiosyncracies of mine on my blog (e.g. see Knit'Nabler and SweetPea)...but I'm afraid I can't think of a single one. Maybe I'm too shy. It's not that I don't have them, I certainly do...maybe I just have too much on my mind at the moment. It's been a rather hectic few days due to events slightly outside of the Andy & Jess bubble...so this may be all the posting you get for now. No wedding this weekend. Nothing we took photos of...just us, doing laundry, struggling with homework and grading assignments, etc.

1 Comments:

  • Since Jess hasn't come up with any of these yet, I thought I'd weigh in:

    1. Deep concern that the frozen items purchased at the grocery store get IMMEDIATELY home and into the freezer.

    2. Dishes awaiting washing should have NO standing water left in them.

    3. In 'Sixth-Sense' style, she sees babies EVERYWHERE.

    4. When switching to a new color of dish-soap, the old color must be completely rinsed from the bottle in order to avoid a grotesque mutant color.

    5. One must make a recipe EXACTLY as it is listed the first time--experimenting is only allowed on successive attempts.

    By Blogger Ole, At 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home