Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday, Monday

After a long weekend, Monday has finally arrived. This is both good and bad. I feel I should be celebrating, as it is a double-holiday for my family (happy anniversary Mom & Dad and happy birthday Ellie!). Yet, for me, there will be no celebrating. Just a long, arduous day of convincing myself that a weekend of non-work should translate into a Monday full of work, of catching up, and of preferably getting ahead, and the middle of this week is looking rather hellish. A preview of the nightmarish portion of the schedule I somehow got myself into:
  • Tuesday, 5:45 to 8:00 pm--parent ed observation assignment for a class, in Roseville
  • Tuesday, after 8:00 pm--drive 3 hours to Fergus Falls to spend night in hotel
  • Wednesday, by 8:00 am--drive 30 minutes to childcare home near Fergus Falls for assessment
  • Wednesday, around 1 or 2 pm--when finished with assessment, drive 3 hours home
  • Wednesday, 7:00 to 8:30 pm--attend special training at church to be assistant Sunday School teacher
Doesn't that sound like fun? I'm not sure quite how I'm going to do it...the whole arriving at my hotel near midnight and waking up at 6 am thing just isn't much fun. Neither is driving home in the middle of the afternoon (nap time) when I'm exhausted from too little sleep and an early morning.

So anyway, with that schedule as motivation...off I go to do something productive. What will it be? Homework? Cleaning messy apartment? Balancing the checkbook? Hmmmm...

1 Comments:

  • Get some sleep!!
    Love,
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home