Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

packages tied up with yarn

This post is for those of you--all two of you (to my knowledge)--who read my blog and actually care about what I am and have been knitting. Now that the whole Christmas gift-giving season has come to an end, I can show off hand-knit gifts I gave...

Liz and Ioan got hats similar to those I made for Andy and I

Karlie got a sparkle hat for her birthday...and no, I didn't know it would match her vest exactly

Pete got a cable hat--my very first cables :)

And I saved the cutest for last--Ellie got this tank top, which is a bit big for her (I'm just glad its not too small!)

4 Comments:

  • Everything turned out beautifully. Andy looks jealous of Liz's hat, though. And for next Christmas, I want an Ellie, I think. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:32 PM  

  • OH my GOSH! Ellie is adorable!! I should see if that hat you made Abbie fits her yet ... I bet it will! Your knitting skills ARE impressive! I got the "Knitting for Dummies" book for Christmas...we'll see if does me any good..then again, you actually have to pick up the needles and yarn to make something don't you?!! ;-)
    Hope the S. Africa departure goes smoothly...

    Katie

    By Blogger Alex, At 12:09 PM  

  • Hey!

    No cute picture of Pete with his hat? We'll have to remedy that.

    p.s. I love my hat. Thank you so much!

    By Blogger sprocketplug, At 1:27 PM  

  • Everything turned out so nicely!! Ellie is Adorable!!!!!

    P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home