Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Apartment Status: Decorated

The apartment is decorated...and it's lovely. That's all I really have to say today.

Oh, and here's a picture both of our decorated tree, and of me (with the short hair--for those of you who have known me for more than a year or so, it's basically the same length I had it through most of high school and college).

















And, it snowed--not just a quarter inch flurry...it snowed all day, big white fluffy flakes!

3 Comments:

  • What great pics! Thanks for showing us the new haircut. I think it looks really nice.

    I love the picture of the snow. I can't really believe that it's winter in the US or nearly Christmas. We had thought about trying to put up our tree this weekend but I have a terrible cold and no energy...maybe later this week.

    Jen

    By Blogger Jen, At 9:44 PM  

  • Beautiful tree!! Beautiful snow! Beautiful hair!

    P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:40 AM  

  • What lovely photos - so winter, so Christmas. When Dad and I were newlyweds, the only year we had a real tree was our first. We paid $4 and thought it was way too much. It had pine cones on it, and we listened to them pop all night long - expanded by the heat I suppose. I'm finding that having adult children means we get a chance to remember our own past experiences as you and your sisters have your experiences. Thanks for the memories, kids!
    Love,
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home