Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Missing Persons Report

Missing: Hard-Working-Jess.

Last seen with: Slacker-Jess.

What happened: Slacker-Jess is sneaky. She looks just like Hard-Working-Jess, but has a whole lot less motivation to do school work (or any work for that matter, except knitting). Slacker-Jess craftily came in and took over Hard-Working-Jess's life after the fyp and two class presentations were done...and Slacker-Jess has had so much fun that we're beginning to worry she won't let Hard-Working-Jess take over again when needed!

If you have any information as to the whereabouts of Hard-Working-Jess, or how we can tempt her to come back and resume her rightful position as motivator and assignment-finisher, please let us know!

2 Comments:

  • OK, you two - you're scaring me. It's not nice to talk like this around a mother who works in the mental health field. Terms like "Disassociative disorder" and "Schizophrenia" swim in my head. What can it mean? Wait! I know! I think I see Slacker-Phyllis creeping up on Hard-Working Phyllis, about to take her over and knock some sense into her head. "Read a trashy novel - go for a walk - watch a stupid sitcom" she whispers. Ahhh! That feels better. OK, girls. I'm with you!
    Love,
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:29 AM  

  • Oh, dear, I wish I could report that Hard-Working Jen was also missing. Sadly, Hard-working Jen was last seen earlier today putting in 3 hours of work on a Saturday afternoon.

    Anyone seen Slacker Jen? I miss her!

    By Blogger Jen, At 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home