Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Our exciting lives

Well, it seems like time to post some pictures...but what to take pictures of? Aha! Andy, in his brand-new (well, brand-new in the "bought used from Goodwill two nights ago" sense) brown corduroy pants!

And Jess's current knitting project. Despite a near draught of knitting for the week and a half surrounding Thanksgiving, I have not given it up! I was merely between projects...and now I am again mid-project. My sweater has finally been started! And here it is, thus far (this is the front):

The ribbing gave me a hard time, due to some difficulty with the pattern wording...but I finally figured out that all it was trying to tell me was to do ribbing with seed stitch in the middle, which I actually really like. It's been easy knitting since then.

1 Comments:

  • Very impressive! Well, yes, the pants are nice too. But it makes me a bit sad to realize you'll probably finish this sweater before we have a chance to share another knit night... I guess I'll just have to look forward to the finished object!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home