Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Friday, September 15, 2006

Minnesota countryside

It's been a busy first two weeks of school for Andy and I--in fact, it seems we rarely see each other anymore. We had a wonderful open house/party last weekend, which was a lovely way to celebrate both our house and the end of summer--thank you to everyone who came!

Since then, I've been busy doing research visits nearly every day. I've pretty much memorized the lovely Minnesota countryside through the middle of the state:

All the red stars are places I've been in the past week, and all the blue stars are places I'm going in the next two--that's a whole lot of hours in the car...often in the wee hours of the morning, which everyone knows is NOT my favorite time of day...

Andy has been busy with school and work, balancing three part-time jobs and taking a class at the seminary. With all the school and work, we haven't really had much to post about...but all is well over here in Gubbins-land, save for the cold Jess just gave Andy...and for the lack of sleep and lack of time together, that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home