Mr. & Mrs. Gubbins & Sons

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Excitement? News? Anyone?

Wow...two whole weeks with nothing to blog about. Sorry about that, folks. Then again, sometimes silence says more than words--the lack of posting is really an indication of our lives of late (i.e. pretty boring).

The leaves here are lovely, and we have enjoyed beautiful walking weather lately. I'm hitting that point in the semester when I realize I bit off more than I can chew, so to speak...its not so bad as previous semesters, however, so I don't really have much to complain about.

Happy October, everyone. We'll let you know if anything exciting happens ;-).

2 Comments:

  • Sometimes boring is good. Routine, taking time to smell the flowers, look at the leaves, whatever. Enjoy the boring, stable, wonderful rhythmns of life!

    Love,
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:00 PM  

  • I agree with Phyllis, I was going to post that sometimes no news is good news... I personally enjoy a good "everyday life routine" here and there! Hey, and now that you have that cute house to lounge around in, everyday life must feel pretty darn comfy-cozy :-)

    Katie

    By Blogger Alex, At 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home